• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

My initial thought was the treehouse, but I looked through all my photos and didn't see any chickens.

You're right- it's not the treehouse.

BTM?

No.  But you're warmer than Gwen.

Pirates of the Caribbean?

No.  colder.

Hello?

Sorry for the delay.  It was the weekend, but I also needed to let Devores take his third swing (and miss).

It's the weekend.  We'll probably have to wait until Monday for him to respond.

Correct.

We moved 5 Nov. The new place is pretty good. My wallet really likes it. Not as much hustle and bustle here. Its quite and still only a 20 min drive to work. Still love the Fort, but needed to focus on other endeavors. Endeavors that take money. We are planning our next major trip now and this move will help make it a reality.   

That stinks.  With a CM discount, the Fort shouldn't cost so much more than the place you're staying.  But, I guess it will be worth it for you in the long run. 

And Im out of this one. I don't remember seeing any chickens at the MK.

What?  You're not even going to make a SWAG?

Before the retheming I would have guessed Barnstormer queue.  

Yeah, there used to be a lot of chickens there.  Perhaps these came from there.

Since folks are stumped, here's a photo taken in the same area where I found the chickens.  The chickens would be at the bottom left of this photo if they were in the frame.

Remember, TJ was warm, and Gwen and MicknMin were cold: 

112513029_zpsf9521b65.jpg

TCD

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

You only see that room when you board the train at the Frontierland station.  I don't do that very often either.  On that particular day, we had picked up BTM Fastpasses and needed a lift to Tomorrowland.  It was crowded so we took the train.

TCD

Because it's big and prominent.  If you're at this location, it's impossible to miss.

I have what I think is a really hard one to post some time.  You'll probably get it in 5 minutes!

I must have never been in that location. It looks like it's hanging from the ceiling of something. The color of the wood is a very common color used throughout the parks- it could be in Fantasyland or Frontierland in the MK. Or it could be in many of the pavilions around the World Showcase in Epcot. There are no visual clues in the photo to help place it- it could be inside or outside.

Not easy at all.

TCD

I'm going to guess Columbia Harbor House, but only because you mentioned you went there in your latest trip report. 

The coloring looks right, but I sure don't know where it is in CHH, or if it is even in there.

TCD

Sorry, no.

Liberty square?

No comment.  If I answer that, I will totally give it away.