• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Gift shop in AK? Near old camp Minnie Mickey?

No.

Not quite. But you are very warm- hot even.  You have the right park and the right area of the park.  But, it's not in a gift shop.

Side note- I think it's weird to have this light fixture anywhere in AK- to me it belongs more in Wilderness Lodge or Frontierland.  But, it's somewhere in AK.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:58 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Good one, Gwen.

Let's see if anyone can guess this one:

1%208%2015%20017_zpsnqwelyyu.jpg

TCD

Anyone want to take a guess at this one?

If no one guesses by noon tomorrow, I'll reveal the answer and post a new photo so we can keep this thread going.

(note- there are some pretty revealing clues provided above)

TCD

14 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Only place I can think of along that path is at the beginning, the pizza restaurant.

We have a winner!  That light fixture is in one of the Pizzafari dining rooms.  I had never been in that room before, so I don't know if this is something that was added during the recent renovation, or whether it has always been there.

10 hours ago, devores said:

Isn't that a dvc booth? There's also a play area or something too. 

Yes, there is a DVC booth in that area, with a play area right in front of it, but the photo was taken across the path.

TCD

27 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

We have a winner!  That light fixture is in one of the Pizzafari dining rooms.  I had never been in that room before, so I don't know if this is something that was added during the recent renovation, or whether it has always been there.

Yes, there is a DVC booth in that area, with a play area right in front of it, but the photo was taken across the path.

TCD

Wee I got one!  Of course your good hint helped a lot.

22 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

It looks like it should be somewhere in HS but I have no idea.

Can't wait to find out though so I can avoid that area, might just be me but its a little creepy.

You are correct- it is in DHS.

46 minutes ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Somewhere in ToT queue?  Just a wild guess.

Good guess, and I was going to go ahead and give it to you, but . . .

8 minutes ago, devores said:

I'll probably strike out again but I  know Ive seen that. I'm thinking its in tot but not the que line. I want to say it's in the actual elevator shaft at the bottom. Where you exit the ride vehicle. 

No strike-out today!  You got another one right!  The ventriloquist dummy and suitcases are stacked above and to the right of the monitors displaying the ride photos at the exit to the ride.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...