1 hour ago, Santa ... Shannon said:

Ants?! No, the wagon train has stopped for a "rest area"... takin care of business... gone to talk to a man about a horse... you know, the same reason you are there!

Nah man, look again they are scratching! One guy has an axe handle in his boot others are pulling off shirts and jackets trying scratching away.

WBI

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Checkerboard?

Thats it. Figured someone would know that one. It is one of 3 musket mickeys that we have found left. 2 are on the checkerboard in the meadows and one is in the penny smasher almost right beside of it.

e4546d2ca8f1cf5e3f6c475528bfcf3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

Thats it. Figured someone would know that one. It is one of 3 musket mickeys that we have found left. 2 are on the checkerboard in the meadows and one is in the penny smasher almost right beside of it.

e4546d2ca8f1cf5e3f6c475528bfcf3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is also one still on the side of the "Mr. Fixit Truck" that goes around the Fort. (A CM that does general repairs around the Fort)

I may be wrong, but don't the Trails End server bolo ties still have Musket Mickey on them?

17 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

There is also one still on the side of the "Mr. Fixit Truck" that goes around the Fort. (A CM that does general repairs around the Fort)

I may be wrong, but don't the Trails End server bolo ties still have Musket Mickey on them?

Very good.

They have new costumes they wear at Trail's End.  I don't think they have the bolo ties anymore.

There is a second checkerboard with Musket Mickeys inside the Reception Outpost.

Also, there is an old Fort Wilderness decal featuring Musket Mickey on the glass of the bulletin board on the front porch of the Meadow Trading Post.

TCD

5 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Also, there is an old Fort Wilderness decal featuring Musket Mickey on the glass of the bulletin board on the front porch of the Meadow Trading Post.

TCD

I'm going to go hunt that down. I have the kiddos looking for Musket Mickey. They think it is a cool scavenger hunt.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey.

That's two guesses in a row.

I also was going to guess Peter Pan- in the new extended standby queue.  It's not something that I recall seeing before, but that's the crocodile from Peter Pan.

TCD

Yeah that's why I guessed upstairs at CHH. There are windows on the one end that look down near the Pan ride, and the window looked sort of colonial. I haven't been on the ride in a while so if it's from there it wouldn't look familiar.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

55 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Ok, one more guess.  Sir Mickey's?

OK, I might have goofed when I said it wasn't the castle.

It's at Castle Couture the window to the left of the entrance facing the carousel. I didn't think it was actually part of the castle itself, but when I tried to find it on a MK map it wasn't listed.it on the side of the window away from the doorway, so the far left side.

Panoramic view of Castle Couture in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom park