6 minutes ago, Travisma said:

It's on the back side of the buildings, there is a cut thru instead of going around the front by the Muppet Show

I think I found where you read that on Google, and this sign is not on the back side of the buildings. It faces the Hall of Presidents, which is one of the front entrances for the shop, not in a back alley. In any case, that's the end of that photo. Next. 

TCD 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

A new photo- in honor of the Infinity Wars movie, which I will be seeing tonight at Disney Springs:

TCD 

Speaking of Infinity War, I want to see it really bad, but I didn't get to see Black Panther and I want to see it first.  So now I have to wait until May 15th to buy Black Panther and then go see Infinity War in the theaters.  That's a long time to avoid spoilers.

It seems like Marvel would have spaced those two movies out a little more.

WBI

12 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

I have not personally seen this, but I'm assuming its at the Stave Church in Norway in Epcot?  It was just remodeled.

WBI

Very good. That's exactly right. I didn't know they had a new display in there. I like it much better than the Frozen display. 

9 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

Speaking of Infinity War, I want to see it really bad, but I didn't get to see Black Panther and I want to see it first.  So now I have to wait until May 15th to buy Black Panther and then go see Infinity War in the theaters.  That's a long time to avoid spoilers.

WBI

Good luck avoiding the spolers. You definitely want to see Black Panther first. I didn't realize Black Panther is going to be released on May 15th. That seems soon. 

FWIW, I loved all of Infinity War, and except the ending, but the Marvel Studios folks know exactly what they're doing  

TCD 

25 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

WBI

We saw Infinity War at the Drive In of all places last night.  We got there early expecting a sell out crowd.  There might've been 20 to 25 cars max.

We haven't seen Black Panther yet, and to us it didn't detract from Infinity Wars.

There have been enough trailers and discussions about Black Panther to know who he is and about his country.

PS, my wife has only seen bits and pieces of a couple Marvel movies (she knew who Groot was) and she was able to follow along pretty good.

My granddaughter only yelled at her a couple of times "I already told you who that person was, pay attention!"

PPS, there are already  a boatload of spoilers hitting the interweb!

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Looks like something that would be in Frontierland.  I'll guess Pecos Bills.

You're too good at this game. You guessed right. It's on the wall in a small room that is only open for overflow seating and private tour groups. 

27 minutes ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

Liberty Tree Tavern ....?

Good guess, and close, but it's in Pecos Bill's. 

TCD 

17 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You're too good at this game. You guessed right. It's on the wall in a small room that is only open for overflow seating and private tour groups. 

Good guess, and close, but it's in Pecos Bill's. 

TCD 

Well Disney is very good, and very consistent, with theming.  I couldn't think of many places at WDW where that would fit the theme.  The Fort was one, and I almost thought that maybe it was buried somewhere along a wall at Trails end.  But I didn't recall ever seeing it.  And the wall itself didn't look very "Fort like"

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

I'm not sure where it is, but why are you dressed as a chef? 

Me?  I thought that was you learning how to make cinnamon rolls.

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I'm guessing one of the walls in the Starbucks on Main Street

No. Wrong park. Cold. 

36 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Via Napolia

Right park. And you're warm. 

35 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Tonys

No. Wrong park. Cold. 

28 minutes ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

Le Halles Patisserie

Right park, but you're cooler than Ray.