• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

France

14 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

France. Back by the ice cream store. 

Wow. That didn't take long!

The mural is on the shop across from the ice cream shop (which is technically a gelato shop).

It's called Plume et Palette, and you can read more about it on the Disney Parks Blog:

France Pavilion is home to several unique shops including Plume Et Palette, an Art Nouveau-inspired location that carries Givenchy fragrances. Adjacent to this shop is La Signature which offers fragrances and cosmetics by Guerlain.

france902.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/03/a-world-showcase-of-unforgettable-shopping-at-epcot-france-pavilion/

You can see the full mural in the photo at the bottom left, above.  I've never stepped foot in the place. Nor do I envision any reason that I ever will. 

TCD

52 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Wow. That didn't take long!

The mural is on the shop across from the ice cream shop (which is technically a gelato shop).

It's called Plume et Palette, and you can read more about it on the Disney Parks Blog:

France Pavilion is home to several unique shops including Plume Et Palette, an Art Nouveau-inspired location that carries Givenchy fragrances. Adjacent to this shop is La Signature which offers fragrances and cosmetics by Guerlain.

france902.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/03/a-world-showcase-of-unforgettable-shopping-at-epcot-france-pavilion/

You can see the full mural in the photo at the bottom left, above.  I've never stepped foot in the place. Nor do I envision any reason that I ever will. 

TCD

I noticed that mural years ago because there’s something about it I love.  

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Correct. That didn't take long. 

TCD 

I normally can't ever think of where any of these are.  I have a friend who has stayed at Wilderness Lodge, and saw the pictures and remembered those tiles because they were so cute.  I wasn't sure it was the shower, but knew it was somewhere in the bathroom.