UPDATE: I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!I Know I Probably Don't have a Chance But...

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to snag a site for x-mas of this year??

Long story short my bonehead DH failed to tell me that we are shutting the plant down for the week between x-mas and new years so now we can stay in FL longer(going on a cruise Dec 15-22). He found out about this back in July and thought I already had ressies for the fort so didn't tell me :banghead: .

He is now living out back in the doghouse but don't worry he has plenty of straw and old blankets to keep him warm. :kickinass:

So I'm sure there's no chance at all but thought I would ask incase somebody know's of a secret way.

Thanks,

Janelle

Update: I finally got our site for the whole trip! We will be checking after we get off the boat on Dec 22 and staying thru Jan 3 I think. :jumpforjoy

After my craptasticl day which I'm pretty sure shaved a couple years off my life this is great.

I agree...Judy is your best bet. She has pulled sites out of .....well, thin air. Let's just say that.

And I hope you DO get a site for Christmas...as we will be there!!!! Would be great to see y'all again. Maybe we can do a Christmas version of TITWIT.

SITWIT? Santas In The World Intoxication Tour

YITWIT? Yuletide In The World Intoxication Tour

HITWIT? Holly In The World Intoxication Tour

Or Spectacular Holidays In The World Intoxication Tour.....what would that be?? :rofl2:

Hey Janelle ...Haven't seen you around in a while.. I keep thinking about trying to go during Thanksgiving this year. We had such a great time last year but it all went by so fast. Hope you can get your dates.

Any chance you can do Christmas or New Years week?? We will be there until Jan 5. If Janelle comes as well we can really recreate some damage.

I agree...Judy is your best bet. She has pulled sites out of .....well, thin air. Let's just say that.

And I hope you DO get a site for Christmas...as we will be there!!!! Would be great to see y'all again. Maybe we can do a Christmas version of TITWIT.

Or Spectacular Holidays In The World Intoxication Tour.....what would that be?? :rofl2:

SITWIT .... that's my vote

I can get a pop up site for the holidays to show up on the disney website but I really want a full hook-up site so we can use our sink.

Ugh! maybe I should just book it and hope that something else pops up.

I haven't heard from Judy yet...Does anyone know if there is a good time to call her?

That would be cool! I didn't realize you guys were gonna be there at christmas.

I agree with Nicki and vote for SITWIT.

We will probably be in FL for sure at the MIL so a day trip certainly wouldn't be out of the question

Yea!! a day trip would work!

Life's been really crazy here but I do stop in to read trip reports when I get a chance. We did get a camper this last weekend :jumpforjoy but I will post about that in another thread.

You can use your sink on a pop-up site.

All you need is a portable container to hold the water that comes out of the drain, and a hose to connect to the water hook up.

TCD

Yea I know but I'm lazy and don't want to drag it all the way to the comfort station to empty :flush2: . If all I can get is a pop-up site I'll take it though this late in the game I can't be picky.

I talked to Judy today she had just left for the fort. Lucky :heartsmiley:

She said she had about 10 other ressies that she was still working on to get the rest of their dates for the holidays, but she did say she thought she had a pop-up site available so we will see.

For now we are planning on being at the fort from 12/22-12/31. I would like to stay til the 1/2 but I think I might be pushing my luck with the schools.