Ok, so I have an addiction to craigslist :'( my DH won't go with me anymore.

So I found this little beauty on there tonight

http://madison.craigslist.org/rvs/3305361313.html

I'm sure there's some massive water damage but if anyone is handy they maybe able to fix it. Tenting can be replaced or depending on the damage it might just need to be bleached and then re waterproofed. I want the screen room for our camper.

Ack! I will not email, I will not email, I will not email......shhh...too late :blowup:

I'm gonna need a new home any suggestions?? :hugsmiley:

ouch, that is rough. Starla's been looking at used pups for the BF. She's seen some doozy's go by but that even looks worse than the one last week missing a part of the side & roof. IMO that ad would have been better without seeing it open inside. I give the seller major kudos for being honesty.

It would be really nice to have a screened awning. I've been coveting one of those myself. Wouldn't that be awesome for keeping those adorable twins of yours contained for short spurts while you cook or shower? and if the a/c is good, then perhaps that'd cover his asking price. You could probably make the frame into a utility trailer or sell it for scrap metal if worse came to worse...

LOL just call me an enabler.

Good now I will tell my husband it's all your fault :kickinass: cause you said so...

Wouldn't that be awesome for keeping those adorable twins of yours contained for short spurts while you cook or shower?

Your funny :rofl3: the only way possible to keep those two contained is a cage and it must be a very strong one with a roof and a lock and key. Those two give me a run for my money every day.

I've wanted a screen room since I saw TCD's it really add's extra floor space. They are really expensive so I've been trying to find one for cheap on craigslist.

The canvas isn't too bad I've actually seen worse and after it was cleaned it looked like new. It's all the water damage from the roof that would be bad.