There is a great website called wecamphere.com that has info and reviews on LOTS of campgrounds. I think golf carts allowed is one of the things listed.

I know there is a campground in Guntersville that allows golf carts.

Little Mountain Marina Camping Resort

Welcome!

Hmmm ... I don't think we've ever seen a campground that doesn't allow golf carts.

After the fort, our next favorites are Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC, Outdoor Resorts in Port St. Lucie, FL, and Outdoor Resorts on Hilton Head Island.

We've stopped at a few campgrounds on our way to the Fort that wanted to charge us extra because we had our golf cart with us, even though we weren't going to unload. These campgrounds rented golf carts to their guests and expected to make money off any golf cart brought into their park. Something to think about, a lot of parks may be golf cart friendly but check to see if they're going to charge you extra if you bring your cart.

There are many, many campgrounds that don't allow golf carts, perhaps not large resort campgrounds, but for example, the Defeated Creek campground we were at in TN reminded Grumpy and Grandma every time they came through the gate with their golf cart on the truck, that carts were not allowed.

I don't think the We Camp Here app has golf cart information on it but I wish it did. We would love to know of local campgrounds that are cart friendly.

Btw anyone who operates a cart anywhere other than their own backyard without insurance is taking a big risk in this sue happy world.