• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want to add that I had a Spaten Oktoberfest draft tonight at dinner and it was delicious.

I wanted to take a moment out and advise people to please make sure who you are doing business with and the terms of doing business with this entity. I had planned a long three weekend camping trip at

As much as I would like to edit the OP's post, I resist with all my might because of the fact that this is a community run forum. This means that we police ourselves here. Being that the OP was very

I just have one question,

Is Fort Wilderness worth it?

* I apologize in advance if you don't get the reference.

Wow, that hurts.

I just got done a 8 day rental with Kenny. HE IS GREAT!!!! He called us when we were on our way down. When we checked in I left him a message that he returned pretty quickly telling us where our cart was. We picked up the fastest little golf cart and had a great time. He called us the day before we checked out and let us know what to do. He stopped by early in the morning and rolled up the rain covers we had left down due to the rain. The amount charged was super reasonable and one of the easiest things about this trip. I will be using him again.

• 3 weeks later...

What I don't like is I had to read through dang near the whole thread to find out the original post was, well, misleading to how the situation turned out. I have a reservation with Kenny for the end of Feb, but have never rented from him before. But last year I had a problem with my personal 8 seater cart and he helped me out a bunch and got me in business again. I was so impressed I decided I'd rather rent a cart from him (six seater, we'll have to squeeze in) than pull my trailer with the cart in it all the way down to FL.

I'd like it if somehow the original post could be modified to show it was a mistake.

As much as I would like to edit the OP's post, I resist with all my might because of the fact that this is a community run forum. This means that we police ourselves here. Being that the OP was very misleading and "made a mistake" in the beginning, unfortunately will have to make said Fiends have to read a bit more than normal to get to the "rest of the story."

I am really not in the mood to start a new trend of editing content and I hope you understand that doing so would lead us down a dark path.

Hmm.. Look what I just found.

I wanted to take a moment out and advise people to please make sure who you are doing business with and the terms of doing business with this entity. I had planned a long three weekend camping trip at Fort Wilderness and after reading the rave reviews about Tee Time decided to rent a cart from them. The other day the other family that was going to join us had to back out because their 17 year old son has to have surgery on a torn ligament the week of the planned camping trip. I emailed Tee Time 12 days in advance and asking them to advise me what the cancellation charge would be (I was expecting like 30% or so).

Much to my surprise it was the full amount. They charged my credit card that evening without letting me know. The other family reserved a cart at Disney and ended up paying nothing for cancellation. As a travel agent I expected some cancellation fee based on the wording of the cancellation policy but in fact Tee Time charges the full amount if cancelled wihtin 14 days of the reservation and 30% of cancelled prior to that 14 day period.

Moral of the story - know what you are agreeing to and sometimes what seems to be a good deal isn't. Tee Time isn't a good deal and I will never use them again nor will I recommend them to any of my clients.

Happy Camping!!!

Admin note: please make sure you pay attention to post 61 of this thread. Due to many complaints, I feel I must put this disclaimer in here because the OP has failed to do so. I will not be editing any of the original content of this thread.

• 2 months later...

i would just like to say that i rented a cart from kenny and it was a great expierence ,we changed our plans twice and he could not have been more helpful.when we arrived we got our cart with no problem.it was head and shoulders above anything we had gotten from disney in the past and it was half the price.i will admit he has a unique way of making arangments but that just adds to the fun.please do not hesitate to call tee time if you want a cart ,i have used disney carts for years and they just got worse and worse.kennys cart was nicer looking and worked much better then disney carts .i will use him from now on and i found no problems with the billing or the service.