I wish I had known about Fort Fiends sooner. I could have used the cart rental information. Just got home from a 10 night stay at the Fort. I wanted to rent a cart but Disney's price was not in the budget. I called one off-site cart rental place but they told me they couldn't deliver to the Fort and I would have to meet them off Disney property and tow their cart on a trailer to the Fort and return the empty trailer to them.

I saw some signs for Fort Fiends while riding my bike through the loops and just now got around to checking it out. I hope to go back to the Fort next year and I'll definately be calling Kenny.

Thanks for the great site.

Yep, it's never too late to find the Fiends! I saw lots of Fiend signs when we were there last Halloween, and dd got a card in her t-or-t bag.......I wish we'd been part of the group then! But we're here now, and I hope to meet lots of Fiends if we can take our November trip as planned. Welcome to the group!