Has anyone ever shipped a box to the Fort? We are going to order a screen room for our new camper and it takes Jayco 3wks to make however we leave on Dec 12th. I was thinking about having it shipped to the Fort. The one hang up is that we don't check-in til Dec 22 and will be on a cruise from 12/15-12/22 so there's a good chance it will get there before we do. Any advice? Suggestions?? I thought about having it shipped to my parents and then having them ship it down a couple of days before we get there so it would be there on Fri 12/21 but they are not very reliable so there's a good chance it won't get shipped.

Ugh! I really want this to help cage keep my twins in or atleast slow them down.

I have had several things mailed directly to the Fort.

The address is:

Your Name (use the name that the Fort reservation is under)

Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground

Arrival Date: 12/22

4510 N. Fort Wilderness Trail

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8415

They will hold it at the Front Desk/Baggage Area and it will be waiting on you when you arrive.

Grumpy and Grandma

I have had a couple things sent to the Fort that arrived before I did. They were waiting on me at checkin.

Well that is "very good" to know. I had gotten the impression they didn't do it if you aren't there.

Thanks

That I don't know Janelle.

Are they shipping it USPS or UPS Ground?

Perhaps you could request it be shipped and held at a UPS location near the Fort? Then you could swing by and pick it up when you arrive.

IIRC UPS and FEDEX both have "Requested delayed delivery" or why can't you have JAYCO hold the shipping so that it will arrive a day before or the day you arrive.

Well I've decided to have it shipped here and hopefully it will arrive by 12/14 and my DD can bring it down with her when she flys down on 12/14. If it doesn't come by then I will have my mom mail it down to me at the fort a couple of days before we get off the boat so it will be there waiting.

Fingers crossed that this will work otherwise I will need a cage for my girls :rofl3: I still may need one anyway.