Well I seem to recall a picture of one of those in somebody's trip report(TCD??) but I think it was wearing silver??Not sure though. If one would of came up to me I would of peed my pants from laughing so hard and maybe taken a picture of it(the person not my wets pants :wetpants: )

Personally I'm with you it would've been way more humorous than threatening. I'm kinda surprised at all the Fiends afraid of the purple ninja.

Personally I'm with you it would've been way more humorous than threatening. I'm kinda surprised at all the Fiends afraid of the purple ninja.

It's not fear. Most people that sneak up on someone in a mask are not up to any good. (Unless its Halloween). Yes it would be funny after I drop kicked the purple ninja and found out it was just some idiot trying to be funny. You don't mess with my family.

For some reason, every felon on the run heads to Disney. It wasn't that long ago a child molestor was operating at the Fort and was arrested. Afraid of somebody in a purple suit? Not really. But I am not so naive that if someone who is completely disguised and comes running up to me from behind I am going to think it is amusing. After they receive the broken nose they deserve and the sheriff is hauling me off their sorry disguised body so they can be handcuffed and taken to jail, then we'll see how funny they think their prank was.

It would be nice to go back in time, to when pranks were nothing more than pranks. Unfortunately the nefarious nature of some of society's underbelly prevents us from trusting the unknown.

A fear of swift and blinding retribution used to help keep some of the scum at bey. Our cow towing government and litigious society have muted that fear.

It would be nice to go back in time, to when pranks were nothing more than pranks. Unfortunately the nefarious nature of some of society's underbelly prevents us from trusting the unknown.

A fear of swift and blinding retribution used to help keep some of the scum at bey. Our cow towing government and litigious society have muted that fear.

Agree 100%