My Mickey & Minnie Lamp

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started out with ugly old brown milk jug: Painted the top black, bottom red: Once that dried, taped off then painted the yellow band: Cut the plastic globes, glued & taped til dry: Cut a patt

This has been quite a project. We are almost done with the painting. Just need to sand buttons and touch up. :) Yay! My husband is almost done with the globes and my daughter has been mastering her sk

I saw a few on craigs list around here a few days ago...keep checking there and you will likely find one!

The same can be said for a lot of females......

:)) Damn, when you're right, you're right!

Beautiful job. Ken has almost finished our Mickey one and when we get the one I won in the raffle we will start on minnie. I love them. :heart: :heartsmiley:

We want pictures when you're finished! :jumpforjoy

Question for anyone who has made a Minnie lamp.....How do you attach the bow to her head? Double stick tape? Or?

I took Dave's advice and used velcro. I also did the same for her "belt" bow. I wanted to be able to easily replace both bows if they were to get dirty and or moldy from rain.

• 8 months later...

Very nice! I made one and used a PVC pole. I made a set of hands for it that hold different holiday items. Also made different shoes and shorts for it. Now I change it from Christmas, new year, and 4th of July. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will.