• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked it better when the #2 was black/yellow and being piloted by Rusty.......

Jr wins Daytona.

Oh did I mention 88 will win the 500 this year.

All of the above!!

No assigned seats, move around.

BIG money! Both teams and spectators.

Hot, hot men from all over the world. Including Patrick Dempsey...who is a sweetheart.

Way diff cars, the prototypes which are fast and loud. The mazdas and porsches which sound like little bees and a Ferrari class that's new to the 24 this year.

Very cool to hear them all night and watch them while the sun comes up Sunday morning!

All of the above!!

No assigned seats, move around.

BIG money! Both teams and spectators.

Hot, hot men from all over the world. Including Patrick Dempsey...who is a sweetheart.

Way diff cars, the prototypes which are fast and loud. The mazdas and porsches which sound like little bees and a Ferrari class that's new to the 24 this year.

Very cool to hear them all night and watch them while the sun comes up Sunday morning!

So where do you guys rest up? Ya'll stay locally or just hang at the vehicle?

Don't get much info about it at the cow pasture.

We stay at the KOA 2 miles up the road. In fact the Wing House that we had lunch at last year is halfway between the track and the KOA.

It's not fancy, but it's close and cheap for this weekend. (Like $40 a night) has full hookups and cable. The big flea market is right next door with an awesome Farmers market inside with fruits & veggies.

We like to head back to the track early morning to see who's still running and also all the folks who try to sleep right in the stands! Crazy!

Call me spoiled, but I like my warm bed and a shower.

I'll take some pics of the campground and post them in here when we return.

One mo thing Stef,

If you get an opportunity, get some pics of the haulers, fan interaction areas, sales stuff etc.

TIA!

I deifnately will be waiting on this one.

Will do!!

A gift for Stef:

Jimmy Johnson 2013 Preview

http://www.nascar.co...13-preview.html

You're the bestest!! :hugs2:

Wise a$$

I got that e-mail, but we're still debating on whether or not to attend the race.

There's something very endearing about being on my couch, with free beer and food, cussing out every other driver on TV without getting into a fist fight with the Jr fan sitting next to me. :clint:

Might? No worries, I'll have some PBR left.

Trevor is brain washed, didn't you see him sporting that expensive Team Chevy Tshirt?

Nate, Nice Fine Young Man, he pulls for Kyle.....Of course.

Jordan? Probably Danica to get her digits.

• 3 weeks later...