• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked it better when the #2 was black/yellow and being piloted by Rusty.......

Jr wins Daytona.

Oh did I mention 88 will win the 500 this year.

I am so upset with fox sports. This has to be the most commercials played during a Daytona 500. I understand the sponsorship stuff and advertising, but come on! They showed more commercials than actual race time, then finally twords the end of the race start doing split screen? I almost threw the remote at the tv when they went to their 10 spot commercial break with under 10 to go. Never thought I would say I can't wait for ESPN coverage. Fail on you fox

DS was none to happy either G. I am glad 88 made a run at the end. Good day for Hendrick.

Congrats to the 48 and Stef.

Shortly before Matt blew up, I pointed to the score tower and told Tony, I thought Chevy would be up there. At that time 4 yotas were at the top of the board. 20, 11, 15, 18. That didn't last long. And when Matt went, I told Tony that Kyle would probably be next. He complained of a vibration earlier and his temp was all over the board. Unfortunately this time I was right. Dang it.

Yea the Chevy engines were strong. Since Kyle was out, I listened to Jr at the end of the race. "Interesting" to say the least.

And I was impressed with Danica's showing. Surprised and impressed.

But next week will tell a lot about the cars and drivers.

On Sirius we were urged to believe the dirvers held back racing side by side since they don't have many cars. But, with the economy and all I can't blame them if this is the case. But they were able to "turn it on" with 40 to go.

I keep forgetting where to find this thread. In my head it should be in the "Sports Talk" forum, because that is where I keep searching for it.

Panicked when I couldn't find my mini TR and thought someone took the photos of my kid! Phew!

Now that I'm here…….Aaron I could not agree more with what you said. If this is any indication of the season ahead, I'm already bored.

I think I felt the worst for Edwards. I hope he can get all of his cars back in shape some time soon!

Tony Stewart is one of the good guys:

http://espn.go.com/r...r-fans-hospital

Awesome. Yes, he really is. He heart is in the right place.

He can come off as blunt or rude some times in his interviews, but I can tell you from my experience on Wed. night, he truly appreciates the fans.

Hahahaha……..I love this. Not as good as Dave's, but still fun.

Except, I don't think that is JJ in the beginning with the fire suit & helmet on. I am sure he can move his pelvis a lot better than that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82s9PmJOAJ8

• 2 weeks later...