Ignore. Just practicing posting pics (REMIX) aka Best Thread of 2010

Lawdy!  I accidentally clicked on the run Disney Decal thread instead of this one and thought  "HOLY CRAP!!! What happened to Ignoring?"  :rofl2:  

Who knew ignoring could be educational? Thanks for the inflation lesson TCD and fiends.  Being mathmatically challenged, all I know is that WDW used to be more affordable and now we nearly choke when we see the prices.  The price increases to inflation ratio seemed off kilter to me.

Be patient Yvonne, I'll get some more posted this evening.  :))

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all had a lot of fun revisiting days gone by at the Fort and beyond.  Let's see if we can make the REMIX the Best Thread of 2011.  I'll start. Here is kampfiredad in his infamous plaid pants and my

I cannot remember the name of this attraction at Hollywood Studios, (then MGM Studios or Disney Studios).   It was the one where they took volunteers and placed them in different TV shows etc..   KFM

KSCN0037.jpg

KFBro's 1 and 2 at the shipwreck.

Someone will have to refresh my memory b/c I can't remember is this was Discovery Island or part of the River Country nature walk thing.

KSCN0039.jpg

KSCN0038.jpg

A brochure.

KSCN0010-2.jpg

KFD and I at the Contemporary for my 9th or 10th Birthday.  Can't remember which right now but I know KFM will remember!  We ate in the Castle for my birthday and Yes, I still have that hat! :))

KSCN0014-2.jpg

if I wasn't ignoring this, those would be VERY cool pictures :)

:)  Then it's a pity you have to ignore them.

If I weren't ignoring this thread I'd say that is one sweeeeeeet hat!

and I still hae it.  If everyone wasn't ignoring me I'd post a current photo. :))

Ignoring-Person.jpg

You choose.

I'm ignoring the awesome picture of the ship.

Too bad.  If you were paying attention you would see some pretty cool details.  

I know that I'm supposed to ignore this, but I just couldn't help myself.  Those are some really cool pirate hooks the KFBro's are sporting.

TCD

KFB 1  probably still has his.... borderline hoarder. :))  I especially like his visor.  Remember the ones with the see through plastic brims?  lol

KFB 1  probably still has his.... borderline hoarder. :))  I especially like his visor.  Remember the ones with the see through plastic brims?  lol

Your mom saved a burger wrapper and a fry basket, and KFB1 is the borderline hoarder?  Not judging.  Just asking.

Yes, I remember those visors.  If I'm not mistaken they color coordinated nicely with the invisible dog leashes my sisters insisted on owning.

TCD

On that note:  

A few more photos from Discovery Island, or as I hear the random moran say every now and then, the Original Animal Kingdom.   :rofl3:

As a card carrying  :smartass:  this is tough to   :ignore9-22:

I miss this place.  My boys would have loved it.  Fortunately it was still open when H and I married so he was able to visit DI on our honeymoon.

KSCN0024.jpg

KSCN0030.jpg

KSCN0029.jpg

KSCN0033-1.jpg

KSCN0031.jpg

KSCN0032-1.jpg

KSCN0027.jpg

KSCN0026.jpg

Your mom saved a burger wrapper and a fry basket, and KFB1 is the borderline hoarder?  Not judging.  Just asking.

Yes, I remember those visors.  If I'm not mistaken they color coordinated nicely with the invisible dog leashes my sisters insisted on owning.

TCD

1.  That is correct.  KFM mostly saves sentimental stuff or stuff she can use later and has nothing on KFB 1's   "collecting" skills..  I mean nothing.  It is quite extraordinary actually.    I will not judge as I saved the popcorn box from the boys first WDW popcorn.  It was at Hollywood Studios.

2.   :rofl2:  ahh yes, the dog leashes.  Those fooled me everytime.   ::)

59fcc3aa700920baf2cf31a49d735df3.jpg

That is some serious ignoring.  We shall see.  

:)  Then it's a pity you have to ignore them.

and I still hae it.  If everyone wasn't ignoring me I'd post a current photo. :))

If I must, I will stop ignoring you for a moment to request that you pleeeeeeeeeeease post a current photo!!!!!

(ok back to ignoring you)

... they color coordinated nicely with the invisible dog leashes my sisters insisted on owning.

I had one of those!  It was yellow and we bought it in the magic shop that used to exist on Main St. Funny/sad thing is that I was about 20 at the time and I named it "Spotless" and took it everywhere on that trip - much to the embarrassment of my parents and 10yo brother (although I secretly think my dad thought it was hilarious).

I had one of those!  It was yellow and we bought it in the magic shop that used to exist on Main St. Funny/sad thing is that I was about 20 at the time and I named it "Spotless" and took it everywhere on that trip - much to the embarrassment of my parents and 10yo brother (although I secretly think my dad thought it was hilarious).

I have zero problem believing this story.

In fact, if the Magic Shop still existed, I bet there would be a Spotless 2 accompanying you on your next WW mission.

TCD

If I must, I will stop ignoring you for a moment to request that you pleeeeeeeeeeease post a current photo!!!!!

(ok back to ignoring you)

Ok I will but I cannot promise when exactly.  First I need to locate it.  I think I know where it is.  I wonder if it will still fit?  Nevermind.  I don't have to wonder.  :rofl2:

Spotless?  LOL!! That is so like you.  love it!  Being a 20 year old with an invisible dog is perfectly legit.  I'm sure your dad was secretly proud.  

I have zero problem believing this story.

In fact, if the Magic Shop still existed, I bet there would be a Spotless 2 accompanying you on your next WW mission.

TCD

Hmmm.... Search for an invisible dog.... sounds like a challenge.

Dinner.

People gotta eat.