Let's Build A Mickey Light Post!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The board just doesn't seem complete without an authentic, hand-made Mickey Ears Lamppost out in front, does it? Here's a good set of instructions, shamelessly stolen from the good folks over at Walt'

If anyone wants a complete copy of these instructions, complete with pictures, just send me a PM including your e-mail address and I'll send them to you in a MS Word file.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd share a pic of our lamp here. We borrowed Stef's idea of using a milk can. We had a very heavy, very old one lying around that we've had for years. DW painted it like Minnie (we have 5 daughters afterall). I'm really happy with how it turned out.

P1020657.JPG

Dave I am honored that you borrowed my idea. I love it! I may have to borrow it back and make Minnie to go along with Mickey! :waycool:

Rita, measure the diameter, straight across the centre of the post.

Dave - love it, great job!

Thanks! I just looked at Dave's light and realized it might be the same pole because this one also has the two little rods that on it about where Dave has the hands.

• 2 months later...