The Rainbow Bridge Pet Memorials

So Sorry to hear! :bighug: :heart:

Thanks!

I'm so sorry to hear this, Nicki! This would be so difficult at home ... can't imagine what it's like while traveling.

It has been a little weird. He took up so much room in the trailer that there is literally a hole where he should be.

It's tough when you loose a pet because they are such an important part of the family. Sending hugs your way.

Thanks.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When we lost our first border collie Maggie suddenly (almost 6 years ago) Brian and I dealt with it very differently. We were both in shock for quite a while as she was only 6 and it came completely o

You absolutely, positively, did NOT fail him! Period. I know you doubt that now, but you were there for him when he needed you, even when there was nothing humanly possible that you could have done.

This is for my stepson,s beloved Sheela. She was a true hero. Friday night we lost her to a home fire. Thank you Sheela for waking Sean up in time to get out of the house. You will always be our hero.

Shoot, Nicki....that really sucks.

It does.

Geez Nicki, I didn't really want to hear this, so sorry.

I know they can't live forever, but it's still so sad when it happens.

All we can do is take comfort in the fact that we gave them a terrific life for the time they were with us.

We had three great years with him. He left us while we were doing something he absolutely loved - traveling.

He was a rescue so we take comfort in knowing that his last few years, with us, he was treated like a king and loved beyond reason. He was the perfect first dog for my kids.

I just keep going back to this sweet picture. Love that face and feeling much pain for Nicki and her family right now.

We are doing a bit better. There will be a bit of sadness for a long time but the good memories are starting to make us smile again. Today is our first travel day without him. Small steps and alot of firsts to get by.... we will be ok.

Thanks to all of you :heartsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

We lost our Elmo on March 7. We will no longer hear his happy barks when we say "Do you want to go to Disney World"? Our trip in September will be hard without him, but he is no longer in pain. My hubby insists that his ashes come with us. So we are going to find a special place for him in the MH.

• 2 weeks later...

I really, really, really, hate this thread.

I try to stay away, but once in while I look.

I need to stop that. It saddens me to no end.

I'm never ever going to click on this thread again.

I'm so sorry Nicki. To have two pups cross over in such a short time would be unbearable to me.

Sure has been some rough times for you guys recently.

Nicki, I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs!!

oooooh, sooo sorry :(

I really, really, really, hate this thread.

I try to stay away, but once in while I look.

I need to stop that. It saddens me to no end.

I'm never ever going to click on this thread again.

I'm so sorry Nicki. To have two pups cross over in such a short time would be unbearable to me.

Thanks. I had her for a very blessed 12 years. She was my waking/sleeping shadow. I know exactly who will meet me first when my turn comes to cross the Rainbow Bridge. It will be a blue heeler with a nub tail. Then the big oaf will shove her aside....