Wooden Musket Mickey Sign

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sent!

Hey! Can somebody please send me...oh...ummmmm.....never mind...

Aloha' Here is our awesome Musket Sign!     

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Long time looker, first time poster here!!! Love Fort Wilderness and luckily for us, we living 1 hour from it!!

I would like to get Warren's contact info please. I am going to get a sign for us and one for the in-laws for Christmas! We will both be there this Christmas, so I'm hoping to get it in time, but know that I waited to the last minute.

https://www.fortfiends.net/topic/199-please-introduce-yourself/

41 minutes ago, rsay3 said:

Long time looker, first time poster here!!! Love Fort Wilderness and luckily for us, we living 1 hour from it!!

I would like to get Warren's contact info please. I am going to get a sign for us and one for the in-laws for Christmas! We will both be there this Christmas, so I'm hoping to get it in time, but know that I waited to the last minute.

Welcome! Now that you have taken the step out of lurkdom be sure to join in on the other conversations. Maybe let us know more about you and your family in the Introduce yourself thread. Here is a link to it. 

15 hours ago, rsay3 said:

Just sent you a PM with Warren's email address.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

On 10/26/2018 at 1:12 PM, DisneyWife1023 said:

I’d love some info on the signs as well as the metal park icon sign holder that we saw this week at the Fort. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We’d love to get one before our Christmas trip to WDW in 44 days!!

1 hour ago, karaba23 said:

I will be staying at the Fort in June 2019 and would like to get a sign made for my family.  Could someone provide contact information via PM to get one of these amazing signs commissioned?  Thanks!

Sent both of you PMs with email address for Warren, who makes the wooden signs.

I don't know who makes the metal sign holders.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 8:22 AM, Asia Matsumoto said:

Hello! Would someone please send me Warren's information so I can order a sign.  

I  am going to order for my wife.

Sorry I missed this post.  Sending you PM now.

On 2/2/2019 at 10:10 PM, AGuhysView said:

Just returned from another visit to the Fort. We’re going again in October. Would love to have one of these signs. Can I get info?

Thanks. 

PM on the way.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Boggie737 said:

Can some email me the email of the person who makes the signs. My mom camps at fort wilderness all of time and would love one. I would like to get her one for her birthday. .... Thank you!

...your email address was removed to protect you from spammers...

I just sent you a PM with Warren's email address.

Welcome to Fort Fiends!