• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sent!

Hey! Can somebody please send me...oh...ummmmm.....never mind...

Aloha' Here is our awesome Musket Sign!     

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone wants to try their hand at painting, stenciling a smaller version, Home Depot sells round wood pieces, about 24 inches or so in diameter and about 2 inches thick.

The edges have been rounded off.

Might be a good project for those cold and long winter nights that are approaching!

Not sure exactly what they are for, I drill I hole thru the center, glue and screw a couple of pieces of 1x4 to the bottom, and make a rope disc swing for my granddaughter.

• 1 month later...

Hi! Could anyone send me the info on how to purchase one of these signs? I clicked the links above and they both lead to an error page.

Thank you!!

Yeah, we're having some data migration issues on the boards that are interfering with linking to our Info pages. The hosting company is working on it but it may be a few more days.

Sending you a PM with Warren's email address.  (we don't want the spammers to have it)  :)

Yeah, we're having some data migration issues on the boards that are interfering with linking to our Info pages. The hosting company is working on it but it may be a few more days.

Sending you a PM with Warren's email address.  (we don't want the spammers to have it)  :)

If I beg and plead oh great one will send me the info too?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there! I would love it if someone could please send me the information for where to get one of these awesome signs! We have been to the Fort many times and my husband covets one terribley- I would LOVE to be able to get him one for Fthaer's Day! Thanks so much!