Stef Has A Need For Speed!

Think hooters girl with shorter shorts. What do they wear g-strings?

Thanks for reading and your great comments!

No g-strings, more like big underwear. I guess it depends on the server's booty size. The one we had looked more like bathing suit bottoms than shorts.

My boys didn't mind one bit! :)

But, I guess it's something you get used to, like hearing waves crash at the beach?

TCD

^-^ Kinda, sorta...but less relaxing.

Waves crashing at the beach sounds are like listening to some good R&B music.

Race cars roaring is like listening to Metallica.

All about what you're into.

You should experience it once.

Congrats on completing the race. Great TR.

Have any more pics of the Italian guys ?

Thanks Gwen!!

I wish I did have some more IG pics. Ciao Bello! (hello, handsome)

The food pics were awesome and you gotta love those engines even from two miles away!

Looking forward to the next trip!

Thanks Aaron.

Trying to relax for the month of February, with a possible day trip to the 500. It's been a long, hectic couple of months.

And they lived happily ever after.

Nice work.

I'm thinking of hosting a watch party this year for Daytona. I've been getting more and more into it each, but apparently my driver can't get past 8th.

And it just seems that much warmer, when you come in from the cold. 'Cause things ain't always better up the road.

If I don't attend the race, we will surely be partying here. Wings, beer, racing! Can't be beat.

Well done with the BBS quote. :heart:

Thank You for sharing !

Thank YOU for following!

Loved the report Stef, thanks for sharin!!!!

Thanks Carol! I appreciate you reading, even if you're not a race fan.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sounds from the racetrack!! Eventhough they are not NASCAR cars, it sure did make me more excited for the NASCAR season to get started!!! Speedweeks can't get here fast enough for me!!!

Atta girl!! Any roaring engine is a good sound in my book!

Speedweeks is coming........ :jumpforjoy

Winghouse!!!!! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

I must admit, when you suggested meeting you there last year, I was skeptical. Some of the local wing places we have tried while traveling have been meh. But Winghouse, GOOD! :jumpforjoy

Thanks for the info about the Rolex. If Tiny and I can get free in Jan next year, we may try it. Of course if Tiny goes, I won't be away from the track much.... :rofl3:

And if we go, we will be doing the 5K :clint:

I wouldn't steer you wrong when it comes to cold beer and good food!

If you can't get Tiny away from the track, you'd better just bring a sleeping bag (which folks DO do) If you also do the 5K, you will be at the track from 5:30 am on Saturday, to 4:00 pm on Sunday.

Way different than sticking out a Nascar race.

What are we all doing a 5k in January next year? LOL

I am for sure! Nothing like running on a historical race track. Feel free to join me!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very cool! Thanks for taking us to the track with you. I love it! Though, I must admit, I had trouble following along after this: Holy WOW. Molto Delizioso! I had more comments, but now I have for

And they lived happily ever after. Nice work. I'm thinking of hosting a watch party this year for Daytona. I've been getting more and more into it each, but apparently my driver can't get past 8th. An

It was great surprising you. I almost thought I was caught when I drove up. I've never been to a wing house. Passed that one a hundred times though and I might have to go some time. One thing I find cool about Rolex cars is they run in rain. If you've ever been to a NASCAR race in the rain you better hope you got 2 things. Beer, an RV and beer. Oh and food. I've sat at a few races in the pouring rain before I had a camper and it sucks. I think it was back in 04 when Jr won the 500 we got rained out in the Busch race and we sat in the camper toasty, full and watching movies. I was at the race last year and it sucked no matter if you were in a Provost.

I know people laugh about the dog but there's a little secret about her. Somebody called her a Christmas miracle. It has something to do with my cousin that passed away and let's just say she's filled a huge void. I understand people laughing at me for having a 6 lb dog but ol well.

Thanks for bringing us along on your trip. I hope to see you guys at the 500.

You definitely surprised the hell out of me! My boys usually aren't such good secret keepers. Best surprise I've had in a long time.

Yes, Rolex will run in the rain. That was the main reason I took the pics of the tire rack to show they did come with a set of rain tires. Unfortunately, as you stated above, it's the fans that suffer in a rainy race.

Winghouse = GOOD! We will have to plan a lunch there when you have a job nearby. My treat.

I know your Chloe story, and I would never laugh at you (only to your face ^-^ ) Besides, I generally hate little dogs, but she is darn cute.

We will catch up with you sometime over Daytona weekend. You can count on it!

Yes I'm from NC...been here all my life. Currently live in the Raleigh area, which is about a 3 hr drive from Charlotte where all of the garages and museums are located. Heck, the closet thing to racing we have here is a Rick Hendrick Chevy and Dodge dealership about 5 miles from my house...

Don't follow it like I used to when I was growing up, like you said that dang work seems to get in the way...

You should find time to come up to Charlotte when there is a big race going on... Tour the shops and check out the mueseums. You would even get a chance for some Lexington BBQ and a Cheerwine. They are both about a 30 minute drive east of Charlotte.... Nectar and Food of the Gods!

Wow, funny you mentioned Hendrick Chevy. My next vehicle will have to be a truck, as it would be stupid for me to replace my Jeep with something incapable of towing the RV and our boat. I want to buy from Hendricks just to have that badge on the tailgate.

Obsessed much? :))

You are really tilting my decision to drive to NC. Racing museums, BBQ and Cheerwine..aahhhh.

Screw work, it's only money, right?