• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are here.

The WWW crew will be happy to know this seems to be in working order:

Just so we're clear, is the DB in the green hat or the lighted backpack? If I see him on my next trip, I'll kick him in the shins for your son!

Nobody puts hands on my kids. Nobody. It would have gotten ugly fast for us too. The only thing that would saved that guy from my husband knocking his lights out is the kid in that guy's arms.

Many hugs from us.

Rude assclown is one thing, physically moving someone else's child is another entirely! I think the fact that you didn't clock the guy is admirable.

I don't even have kids and I'm pretty sure I'd have given said DB a good tongue lashing and quite possibly yelled loudly for a CM that some guy was manhandling my kid.

What the Fort is wrong with people. It's a ride for heaven's sake. Is it that important that you get on it 30 seconds faster???

Ok, deep breaths and back to having an awesome vacation!

Where's that snap chat feature when you really need it?

You could fuego him right here.

That is a good call. I need that.

Just so we're clear, is the DB in the green hat or the lighted backpack?

If I see him on my next trip, I'll kick him in the shins for your son!

Green hat. I dont think Tulane would want him repping their university.

Oh no! Dream Machine not happy. Oh My!!!!

Breathe, and remember you are at WDW!!!!!!

And it dosn't hurt you were at EPCOT with some great beers and drinks....Or were there.

Beer was flowing last night.

Nobody puts hands on my kids. Nobody. It would have gotten ugly fast for us too. The only thing that would saved that guy from my husband knocking his lights out is the kid in that guy's arms.

Many hugs from us.

Thanks. I said "What the Fort!!!". Only i didnt say fort. I said the queen mother of dirty words. The F--- word.

Which probably made me seem like the ass to the people who didnt see my boy moved by the DB repping the Green Wave hat.

As Ray said, "It just popped in there".....and my filter was out of order. I really wanted to smack the guy around.

Rude! Rude! Rude!!!

Next time do the "I'm sick and now I'm going to cough on you while your in line." And talk about how the doctor says "your only slightly contagious."

Instead of kicking them in the chins.

Hope i think of that one next time.

Here you go:

DB_zps0c91e094.jpg

TCD

That made my day! LOL

I'm surprised the CM didn't stop him. What an assclown.

Yeah...i was wondering that later but immediately i had venom for only the db.

Rude assclown is one thing, physically moving someone else's child is another entirely! I think the fact that you didn't clock the guy is admirable.

I don't even have kids and I'm pretty sure I'd have given said DB a good tongue lashing and quite possibly yelled loudly for a CM that some guy was manhandling my kid.

What the Fort is wrong with people. It's a ride for heaven's sake. Is it that important that you get on it 30 seconds faster???

Ok, deep breaths and back to having an awesome vacation!

I know right? We actually ended up boarding before him anyway. What an idiot.

Aaron....I hope you don't mind that I lifted your DB photo and started a new thread.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9130-the-disney-db-wall-of-shame/

Mind? I'm honored you would go to the trouble to help me make him famous. I hope somebody reads it and recognizes him someday. It would be even funnier if he joined and saw himself.....but the. DBs like that arent fiends.

So the whole family is in line for test track right now and the cm decides he wants to measure DD to see if she is tall enough.....no biggie bc we know she is tall enough.....except the below db decides that is gonna take too much of his precious time so he moves my son out of the way while yelling excuse me and pushes his way past him. I yelled pretty loud toward him WTF? Not proud but was instantly pissed that he decided to physically move my son. I wanted to punch the loser out and am still very angry...can you tell. Anyway, here's to you giant db....i'll make you famous:

32CAEC2D-D95C-491B-B187-B4E60FBE7ACC-1435-000001FAF2E6B5D6_zpsd0a05c9d.jpg

I'm just now catching up here.

I have had a few run ins with boat/bus line cutters and tacky flag shirt guys, but this would have been it for me.

You drove nonstop from Orlando to Michigan? Wow! I thought I was nuts for driving straight through to TN. :rofl3:

Oh please!!! Us Midwesterners know how to do a job right and in a timely fashion! But....

Home late last night.....drove all the way through....only 3 quick gas/bathroom breaks.....have to buy a new computer this weekend and will get everything organized as quick as possible to write the TR.

Aaron, how on earth did you do it in 3 stops? 5 sounds reasonable. Was no one allowed to drink or eat the whole way?

Oh please!!! Us Midwesterners know how to do a job right and in a timely fashion! But....

Aaron, how on earth did you do it in 3 stops? 5 sounds reasonable. Was no one allowed to drink or eat the whole way?

DW packed food and drinks in cooler bags before we left. The kids were awesome and never said they needed to use the restroom until we stopped and asked them. They watched movies and had snacks between meals. We stopped at 1000 am, 330pm, and 830pm.

It all surprised me too. We had gotten so far that dw and i thought it would be a waste to stop for the night. All trips definitely dont go this way. We also hit almost zero weather, zero traffic, hit atlanta and cincy at perfect times, etc.