Tangled Area/Restroom in Fantasyland Opening Soon

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the new Tangled area restrooms are open, the restrooms by Peter Pan have been closed.

Rumor has it that this area will be refurbished into part of a new interactive queue for the Peter Pan attraction.

I've never for the life of me figured out why the lines for PP are so long. Other than the scene flying over London, the ride is kind of lame.

Per the Inside the Magic podcast, this will not be a meet and greet area. An added detail is that it will be a "D-zone:" an area with lots of seating and available power receptacles to recharge your electronics.

Oh great we all need a place to charge up our iPads for picture taking. :o

Great memory, but do you guys remember how stinking expensive it was to take pictures? It is no wonder my wife and I have so few pictures of childhood trip to Disney. Our parents could barely afford the trip and no way could they afford to take a ton of pictures. I sure wish they had though.

same here!! especially with the new camera. On my old point and shoot, bout 200 pics a day was all I could manage on the battery, and it was slow reacting. Now I can rapid fire off many shots, and get a good one out of 10

i took the small point and shoot to WWW and though it did well. Just think of what I could have captured with the sport mode....MUAHHHHH

I remember it costing between $0.50 and $1 per picture back then between film and developing, and flash if needed. And that's without inflation. So yeah, we didn't take too many pics. I also have only a handful of pictures of our trip to Disney World in the 70's. Wish I had a LOT more...especially as my memory is fuzzy that many years ago. Heck, my memory is fuzzy from my Christmas trip this year.