Have been watching this site in preparation for our first trip to the Fort in April. A lot of people mention their favorite spots, but is seems like nobody list 1-2-300 loops. Is there a reason or have I just missed some?

For me personally, the price for what you get in 100 - 300 is too high. The sites are really close together, and with a golf cart or bicycle, the location is not that critical to me. I can get a much larger Full Hookup site that also has a coquina area for less money. Yes it's further away from the Settlement Area, but not critical for me.

If I'm going to spend extra money on a site, I'd rather pony up for a premium site to eliminate the coquina/sand area.

There are folks in this group that love those loops. Grumpy and Grandma love the 100-200 Loops (and are in 200 right now). Mo loves the 300 loop cause it's close to the dog park where her border collies love to play.

Mo loves the 300 loop cause it's close to the dog park where her border collies love to play.

Yep! :)

We love 300 and have camped there our past 6 years - and will probably be there again this year.

Although we have considered moving out to the full hookup sites as the cost continues to go up.

The 100-300 loops are close to the settlement area and the marina. If you don't have a golf cart and or bicycle it might not be a bad choice. Especially if you are planning to take the boats to the magic kingdom a lot and eating at Trails end. However you will be further from the Meadows, swimming pool. And it about as far from the Outpost as you can be. The internal bus system is great and convenient. We like the 1400 loop its right next to the Meadows, and its centrally located. Good luck planning and welcome aboard.

We like the 100-200 loops. Close to the Marina where the Grandkids like to play on the beach. Short hop to the trading post and other front areas. So far we have managed to get all our RVs in there with no problems. We'll see this next time with a 34 foot MH. Should make it though.

I really do always want to like them, but like Carol said, when it comes down to price, that wins over location. Plus I hate the coquina. If I have to deal with that, then the sites in the Full Hookup loops are bigger and cost less. And just like Carol, I'd rather splurge on premium sites. They're generally larger and all paved. It makes a HUGE difference to me, but not everyone is me...

The stuff gets EVERYWHERE, and turns into this sticky mess when wet.

When I was in the 2000 loop last June and it rained everyday, that stuff got on EVERYTHING. You couldn't get from the comfort station back into the popup without it being all the way up to your knees. It was in my bed, my car, my luggage. That stuff is terrible.

We were in the 200 loop at the end of January and the location was perfect for us. My Dad and mother-in-law cannot walk alot anymore and the loop was close enough to the settlement trading post for them. I had also booked the 200 loop because of the coquina,even though it SMB. I had thought we might need to pitch a tent behind the 5th wheel for my oldest. (didn't happen since he stayed home.) It IS costly but I just added that into our vacation budget. Full disclosure: we rented from Donnie so WE did not have to back the trailer into those sites. They did seem pretty tight.

I don't mind the coquina because when I open up the pop up this spring I will be reminded of the Fort when I once again sweep it out. ??? I honestly don't know where this stuff hides? You can sweep for days and still find it. I say it is like snow, the longer it hangs around it is just waiting for more come. So maybe that will get me back to the Fort sooner.

I don't mind the coquina. We put a large mat in front of the MH door and we just wipe our feet. Also, our granddaughter likes to play in it. For us the sites in the 100, 200, and 300 loops are a little close for us. We prefer the full hook up loops and either walk, bike, or take the bus. We usually just ride our bikes to the outpost or marina.

Last time we pulled the camper to The Fort we stayed in 1500 with the nasty coquina. We had 13 inches of rain over several days and the wood borders around the coquina pad helped keep it flooded. What a mess! I hear the the coquina is supposed to drain quickly but not with that much rain.