• 3 weeks later...

We reserved "preferred" spot, so I assume we will be assigned to the 100-300 area? First trip starting 4/8.

Stan

If you reserved a preferred site, then you will be placed in 100, 200 or 300 as those are the only preferred loops.

Every now and then, they overbook, or there is some other problem, and you get a free upgrade to premium.

But don't count on that.  It doesn't happen often.

Have fun!

TCD

We reserved "preferred" spot, so I assume we will be assigned to the 100-300 area? First trip starting 4/8.

Stan

If you have a pet you will be in 300, otherwise you have a better chance of getting 100/200. 100/200 have been our preference over the years.

Have a great time.

The 200 loop (site 204) is our favorite. The coquina has never been an issue for us as our door is near the front of our camper & we hardly ever spend time behind the camper. As far as space goes I'd say we've had more room in the 200 loop than we did in the full loop. What I don't like about the full site we had was the pad was really narrow. When we would go up or down the stairs we had no choice but to step off the pad into the dirt. I'd like try a premium site but can't justify the cost for the amount of time we hang out at the site. If they try to give you site 110 refuse it. 110 is the worst site I've ever had at any campground.

Have a great trip!

We will be checking in Saturday sometime.  Leaving tomorrow and will stop in Lake City for the night and then on to Disney on Saturday morning.    We will try to get our site number posted late on Saturday.   We will be there with Shawnee (16), Kimberly (15), Brad (11 months), all in their wheel chairs, J.J. (7 weeks) and a former foster child Ashley (10).  Some of you have met Ashlery.

I know we are crazy traveling with all these little ones but we would not have it any other way.   See you soon.....fiends.

Judy, Ken (retired and happy) and the gang of sweet Angels.  :banana:   :mh1:    :fairydust: