AllEars is showing this info dated Feb 2013...

Note that the price of this meal varies based on the time of year (peak seasons vs regular season), and even on the day of the week (weekday vs weekend). The general price ranges for this meal are as follows:

Adult price range: $17.99-$19.16; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $10.99-$11.71

Tax is included; gratuity is not included.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_teb.htm

Probably. They won't call you on it. It's ridiculous IMO to pay $12 for breakfast for a kid that will eat half a donut and a piece of bacon (referring to one of my kids...not Z).

that's the truth. Thankfully Adam would rather eat breakfast than any other meal, so thankfully he prefers the cheaper meal lol

look at it this way eat at say 9am , eat enough for five people ,no need for lunch and maybe just a snack for dinner it is cheep

Z is hit or miss... Sometimes he nibbles, sometimes he devours.

I wouldn't usually spend that much on breakfast, but it's for Easter morning, and our friends who are staying the weekend are going home after breakfast. I figure it will be easy to do the Easter morning festivities and grab breakfast.

Plus I have a golden egg to hunt for later. Any Fiends want to be on my virtual team for the clues?????

I still think this is one of the best deals on property. Maybe not as good as it used to be, but still pretty good.

Further clarification (incl. holiday/seasonal pricing), including tax, excluding gratuity...

Curret prices:

Adult $17.03 / Child $10.64

Effective 03/08/13:

Adult $19.16 / Child $11.71

Effective 04/08/13:

Effective 06/07/13:

Adult $19.16 / Child $11.71

Effective 08/18/13:

Tables is. I used it in January.

Yep!

The WDW website says that there is also an AP discount at Trails End...

Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages during various meal periods at select Walt Disney World Resort Table-Service locations. Reserve online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 , unless otherwise noted...

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

• Trail's End Restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)

Please note, all dining discounts at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks exclude alcohol, applicable tax and gratuity, and are valid for the Passholder and up to 3 Guests unless otherwise stated.

I went with Bobby once, and the cheap SOB went to the restroom when the check came. They actually charged me more because I was with him. Go figure.