Our newly purchased RV earns its ears

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abi

Another question for you what software are you using? I have a small machine (a cameo) and was wondering if it work with that, do u have any of your files you could share?   I use a combination of sof

So.... does that mean it's now a zombie thread? 

Posted Images

wowsier- i have not visited the forum in  a long time.... other vacations than Disney got in the way.... (yellowstone & a cruise)  but this summer we are Disney bound!

And I will be contacting you regarding your files... .they look awesome.  I just have a Cameo, and LOVE cutting disney stuff.

Well tragedy strikes! Went to get the new windshield installed and the Winnie's windshield frame is rusted out so they cannot install the glass. Now we have no glass in the drivers side.

I am going to pick it up and grind or cut out the metal frame and weld in some new I guess.....Nothing like taking something like this on when we leave this coming Thursday for our trip.

I'm needing some pixie dust, words of encouragement, and a lot out bourbon (preferrably Makers or Bookers) to get through this.

Tim

Never give up, never surrender!

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is... 42.

Here in Cincinnati the universal number is 14, Pete Rose. That number shows up everywhere.....

Well the windshield frame is repaired, primed, and ready for the windshield. Now on to the bourbon!

Better get that puppy finished up, you're leaving in few days.

Lori drove the Winnie to the glass shop this morning and they were happy with the repair so the glass goes in today. Last night however the control arm on the Kwikee stairs broke in 1/2. Yeah me! The replacement arm will be here tomorrow. I will post pics of the Winnie as we are getting ready to leave and some shots at the Fort.

If we make it there (fingers crossed) I hope to meet some of you in person  I will post our location once we know more.

Well, the windshield is in, I replaced the control arm on the steps and topped of the propane and gasoline.

Lori has finished the packing. The fluids have been checked along with the tire pressures.

The only thing that is left is to tell the kids we are going to Disney and start driving. They will be off the bus at 4 and then off we go!

Cross your fingers! This is our first trip beyond an hour from our house in this thing, "what could go wrong?"

Tim

I might have missed it, but are you saying that the kids don't know that you're leaving for WDW today?

The kids do not know about this trip. They honestly think we are not going this year ; ) So not only is this the last day of school they are going to Disney!