I visited Disney once!

Like this Subject Matter Expert (SME). 

The bank I used to work for bought HFC (the dumbest acquisition in HISTORY) and all the HFCers used to throw acronyms around all the time (before HFC was totally closed).  SME was one of them - except that SME also stands for Small Market Enterprise and was already being used extensively for that purpose.  Acronyms are dangerous.  FUBAR!

Hey Al!! I'll see your FUBAR and raise you a SNAFU. :popcorn:

Is it Worth it??

sorry, couldn't resist.....  am I going to get points for this?

Steve

Hey, Steve, you live up the road apiece from me.  I'm in Plymouth!  :))

Hi Ursula!!

Great weather huh?  NOT!

We just got back from the Fort last week and now are wondering WHY we left Florida...... :(

I drive for a livery company these days, and wonder why I chose THIS winter to drive for a living. :))

Make sure you scoop out all that disgusting wet stuff out of your driveway before it freezes tonight!

What time does the commando raid on Discovery Island take place, and where is the rendevous point?

Are there many pull through sites? and can you still swim from the beach at discovery island?

Can you ride a deer to Discovery Island, to swim from the beach there?

:o

What ever happened to that Fort Fiends cabana bar they were building on Discovery island?  My sources said you could drive your GC there as long as you swam back.

• 3 weeks later...

If the tram leaves the MK at 1pm and the bus leaves Epcot at 12:30 both headed for the TTC what time will it be when the water taxi reaches The Fort?

Kungaloosh Time of course!!  I'm surprised you had to ask.....  :banana:

:heart: :heart: :dance: :dance: :dance:

The bank I used to work for bought HFC (the dumbest acquisition in HISTORY) and all the HFCers used to throw acronyms around all the time (before HFC was totally closed).  SME was one of them - except that SME also stands for Small Market Enterprise and was already being used extensively for that purpose.  Acronyms are dangerous.  FUBAR!

Hey Al!! I'll see your FUBAR and raise you a SNAFU. :rofl2:

The reason for the SNAFU being FUBAR'd is that your dealing with a bunch of JAFO's.

Hey Al!! I'll see your FUBAR and raise you a SNAFU. :parrot:

The reason for the SNAFU being FUBAR'd is that your dealing with a bunch of JAFO's.

Dilligaf!