Leftovers when in a Disney hotel

I'm really excited about our upcoming stay at the Poly, but I have a probably silly question.... We always end up with dinner leftovers. I know we'll have a fridge, but am I missing a way to heat up leftovers? Luckily my mom is more agreeable to sharing dinners than Jason is, but I still think we'll end up with leftovers sometimes.

I just know I'm going to miss my RV kitchen!

We're probably flying. My mom is coming from Jersey and will fly down to meet us in Orlando. The idea of 7 hours alone with a 4 year old in the car already makes me want to pull my hair out.

I don't remember seeing a microwave at Captain Cooks, but I wasn't really looking for one either.

• 4 weeks later...

We're probably flying. My mom is coming from Jersey and will fly down to meet us in Orlando. The idea of 7 hours alone with a 4 year old in the car already makes me want to pull my hair out.

I don't remember seeing a microwave at Captain Cooks, but I wasn't really looking for one either.

portable DVD player... best investment we evah made for traveling sanity (and a wiggles DVD when the kids were that age)

Well I didn't know you could request a microwave! Do they charge for it?

No, no charge. Of course, you're already paying to stay in a deluxe resort. You also aren't guarranteed to get one even if you request it.

portable DVD player... best investment we evah made for traveling sanity (and a wiggles DVD when the kids were that age)

I have a DVD player in my car. Sadly, it wouldn't be enough to entertain him for 7 hours alone with me in the car, and I can't reach him in his carseat, so it would be a nightmare.