we have rented twice from kenny and was a positive experience both times

The funny part is I have never rented from him. Back in 2010 the second day of our trip we pulled up to trails end for lunch and my cart broke a rear axel. Donnie and Kenny were there having lunch they both went out of there way to help me get my cart back to my site. Then kenny came back with a trailer took my cart to his shop and fixed it for me and then brought it back to me. All for a very fair price. He even helped my dad on the same trip when the seat on my dads ECV broke. Like I said Kenny is a great guy in our book and when I need to rent a cart he will be my first call.

• 6 months later...

I know I am late to the conversation, but I wanted to give a praise report for renting from Central Florida Golf Carts. 

We rented from them back in 2012 and the total for 7 days was $190.00.  I, too, spoke with Caroline who made the entire transaction worry free.  They delivered right to my campsite and picked up as well.  No hidden fees or nonsense.  I was considering using them again on our Dec. 2014 trip.  Looked at their rates today, and they have increased the weekly rate by $50 but lowered their daily rate. 

20140216_151259_zpsrfsa7lbu.jpg

The contract

20140216_151236_zpshdrcvwwa.jpg

20140216_1512500_zpsthmvwkov.jpg

I am not sure who FF promotes but I would be happy to speak with Caroline this year about advertising if you want.  I am also not opposed to spending a few extra to switch over to a supporter of this site since I love it here, either! 

Hope this helps someone out.

Missy

You are more than welcome to sing praises on whomever you have had a good experience with. As far as advertising, that is up to each individual business owner as to advertise or not.

I guess I spoke too soon :(  They no longer deliver to the Fort.  That's unfortunate.