MY OWN INTERVENTION OF REASONS I SHOULD CAMP! LOL!

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN REASONS!  FUNNY OR NOT! THIS IS FORT FIENDS!

1.  You don't have to worry about cost of vacation as much!  ITS CHEAPER!

2.  You don't have to worry about free dining & where & what to eat! (cook, grill, eat out, Disney or not!) 

3.  You don't have to worry about bed bugs!

2.  You don't have to worry about who has slept in your bed last & is it clean!

3.  You  don't have to worry about your bath towels for whatever reason or being slighted a MIckey Mouse towel!

4.  You don't have to worry if your tub is clean, shampoo or soap!

5.  You don't have to worry about hiding anything in the itsy bitsy safe!

6.  You don't have to worry about strangers in your room!

7.  You don't have to worry about someone knocking on your door before you wake up!

8.  You don't have to worry about who & how much you should tip at the hotel!

9.  You don't have to haul in all your luggage,food, water, etc. to your room!

10 You don't have to worry about going to the ice machine!

11.You don't have to worry about a fridge that doesn't cool! OR keeping a sock in the cabinet door to help it work! 

12. You don't have to worry about transportation( if you brought your camper) or long walk to it!

13. You don't have to worry about a long walk  to eat or drink something!

14. You don't have to worry about how far is LITTLE MERMAID ROOM from lobby! Or is AOA really worth it!

15. You don't have to worry about pool having water slide or having a hot tub!  

16. You don't have to worry about two rooms or a suite for family of 6 ! (10 allowed)

17. You don't have to worry about smoking(I don't but is allowed at campsite) In my case, camper is smoke free!  

18. You don't have to worry about the kids running across the floor, shutting door, disturbing someone as much!

19. You don't have to worry about your dog! (Dogs welcome at Fort even though I don't have one!)

20. You don't have to wait & catch an elevater to your room!

21. You don't have to worry about your phone not  working!  

22. You don't have to worry about ?????

You don't have to worry about Airport security.

You get good food on the trip down.

You don't have to worry about the plane falling out of the sky.  (Ya I know it's less likely than me smashing up the Motorhome, but I am in control of that so I know what's happening and can prepare for it, LOL)

You can cook out on the grill.  (The hotel's are funny about setting up a Coleman grill in the hall for some reason)

Dan

You don't have to worry about packing suitcases or how much they weigh.

You don't have to worry about leaving something in the hotel room when you return home.

You don't have to worry about getting lost at your resort.

You can take your golf cart with you.

You don't have to worry about paying an extra $25 per person per night added adult charge for your college kids or mother-in-law

I just priced our next WDW vacation with our son, DIL, and their four children.

We're paying an average of $90 per night at the fort without figuring in the AAA discount which we hope to snag.

The cheapest alternative is $765 a night at Saratoga Springs.  The only other option offered is $1749.52 per night at AKL. 

They are going to stay offsite but we're adding them to our reservation so they can use the fort anemities.  I wouldn't want to stay at Saratoga Springs ... too far away ... and not fond of staying at AKL either.  Can you imagine paying $12,246.64 for a week at AKL?

We're paying an average of $90 per night at the fort without figuring in the AAA discount which we hope to snag.

The cheapest alternative is $765 a night at Saratoga Springs.  The only other option offered is $1749.52 per night at AKL. 

They are going to stay offsite but we're adding them to our reservation so they can use the fort anemities.  I wouldn't want to stay at Saratoga Springs ... too far away ... and not fond of staying at AKL either.  Can you imagine paying $12,246.64 for a week at AKL?

Well, that's if you are all in the same room. You could probably do two or three rooms at a moderate for less than 765 a night.

But yes, I get where you are going with this. Large families and Disney hotel resorts are EXPENSIVE!!

No, I cannot imagine spending that much! I like Disney but if ever I spend that much I am not going to do it at a  Disney World resort. A Cruise, Hawaii ,some place with beautiful islands! Maybe!   

Just for curiosity I just plugged in a request for a Contemporary Garden Wing One Bedroom Suite during the first week of November.  That's where we always stayed during the 70's - 80's before we got our first RV.  Back then I distinctly remember paying $145.77 a night during the summer.  Now that same room is $1,260.16 a night in November!  Then the room was a bargain.  It was a little less in cost than two regular rooms in the Garden Wing and was three + times as big.  We had a huge bedroom with a king-size bed, it's own bathroom, a living room with two sofa beds, a full kitchen, and another huge bathroom.

BTW, $12,246.64 would pay for the fort for 136 nights at $90/night.  Also at an average of $90/night, a full year at the fort would cost almost $33,000.

Just for curiosity I just plugged in a request for a Contemporary Garden Wing One Bedroom Suite during the first week of November.  That's where we always stayed during the 70's - 80's before we got our first RV.  Back then I distinctly remember paying $145.77 a night during the summer.  Now that same room is $1,260.16 a night in November!  Then the room was a bargain.  It was a little less in cost than two regular rooms in the Garden Wing and was three + times as big.  We had a huge bedroom with a king-size bed, it's own bathroom, a living room with two sofa beds, a full kitchen, and another huge bathroom.

BTW, $12,246.64 would pay for the fort for 136 nights at $90/night.  Also at an average of $90/night, a full year at the fort would cost almost $33,000.

You could take the $12, 246.64 and buy a camper, maybe a new popup or maybe a used travel trailer!  Just saying! ^-^