What cartridges do you use most?

I've only got a few since I'm new to this stuff...I have Mickey font (which I plan on using a lot!), Plantin schoolbook, and Simply Sweet and Paper Dolls Dress up (which my son loves because we make super heros and other "guy stuff")!

I want to get a few more but would rather start out with some that I can use for any project or ones that are used most!

I love all of the Disney ones...especially the font on the Pooh cartridge.  It's perfect for Fort Wilderness pages because it looks like wood.  I also like the Storybook font, but it's kind of girlie.  Old West also has a great font that I use a lot in my grandson's scrapbook.  I know that there are lots of other ones that I like, but my mind is going blank right now.  :banana:

i always have mickey font, mickey and friends, pooh font, pooh and friends in my jutebox (jukebox?).  i agree with holly, the pooh ones make good camping ones.  go to their site and go to the library-there you can view everything they can do.

zooboloo, cars, walk in my garden and paper pups are the next ones that i use a lot.  i haven't bought any new ones in a really long time.  i think cars was probably the last one i bought.