Hey Kelly

I would love to see Christmas at the Fort again!

Fortunately, you've chosen times when many fiends are at the fort. I don't have first hand experience but others on here have been the recipients of the kindness of the fiend family. If you can get yourself down there I feel quite certain one of them will be around to help you get backed in and set up. There are several threads where a fiend has come to the rescue.

Last trip, I precooked and froze several meals for reheating in the crockpot (with a liner). It was so nice to return to the camper with dinner mostly done and cleanup was a breeze.....not to mention the savings.

Just go, have fun and make memories!

I'm in the Raleigh area of NC, so if you get up here give me a shout!

Hey Kelly

I would love to see Christmas at the Fort again!

Fortunately, you've chosen times when many fiends are at the fort. I don't have first hand experience but others on here have been the recipients of the kindness of the fiend family. If you can get yourself down there I feel quite certain one of them will be around to help you get backed in and set up. There are several threads where a fiend has come to the rescue.

Last trip, I precooked and froze several meals for reheating in the crockpot (with a liner). It was so nice to return to the camper with dinner mostly done and cleanup was a breeze.....not to mention the savings.

Just go, have fun and make memories!

I'm in the Raleigh area of NC, so if you get up here give me a shout!

We drive to Raleigh to shop quite often, I went to college in Greensboro.  We were talking about doing a NC/SC gathering at Myrtle Beach sometime, keep an eye out for it.  Great idea for the crock pot!