I used to use Creative Memory Albums, but they were so stinkin' expensive.

For my last few albums, I have used We R Memory Keepers 3-Ring D-style binders.

I  :rofl2: them!

I wasn't sure I was going to love the 3 ring and not have my layouts right next to each other.  But I got over that.

I use the "hybrid" scrapbooking inserts.

The We R Memory page refills have true 12x12 refills, or you can use the other pages too, such as 6- 4x6 photos on a sheet, or others too.

And the hybrid pages come in 12 different layouts, plus the full page.

I LOVE this system, because sometimes I don't want to do a whole page on a topic, but I do want the photos in the book.

And this has allowed me to start to "catch up".

And I like to use one 4x6 block to journal or an a element if I don't have enough photos to fill all slots.

The challenge is doing one layout two page layout (Page 1 on left, Page 2 of right) and going to the next two page spread, using the same layout on the Page 3 as the previous Page 2.... having the photos the right direction, etc.  That is the only part that required just a bit of cooridination. 

You can check all the hybrid page layouts here:

http://www.weronthenet.com/File/View/f018abff-a5a1-4c10-bfba-9a0c46c6e9da

So, what do you use?

I use whatever album I fall in love with at Micheals or Hobby Lobby.  Since I tend to collect scrapbooking supplies more than use them, I never have to worry about filling an album up!  I never finish them!  I also like the Close to My Heart albums.  They are very good quality and if I actually did need more pages, they sell them.

• 2 weeks later...