Help Needed for son age 26 Disney Trip

My 26 year old son has over 600 reward dollars on his  Visa Reward card (Disney). He needs to take a week vacation before the end of June.

He is hesitant to go alone. I have volunteered to accompany him, but I don't think that is what he really had in mind :banana:

Any way, what would you suggest for him  to make the most of his 600+ reward dollars. Air fares from the Mid west look a bit high right now, but I will monitor them. How do I convince him he can have a good time going alone. If I don't he may end up taking an ex girlfriend (Psycho) and her kid :banana: :dance: ::). Please help.......

Let me add he is quite good looking with a body builder's well,  um....body. :banana: Maybe I should start a matchmaker thread :waycool: :banana:

I hate to refer to the "site that shall not be named"; but, it does have an OK Singles thread.  I think WDW is a wonderful place to visit as a single.  You can get up when you want, visit the parks at your own pace. You can go on rides all day and bypass the stores if you want or vice versa.  You can eat what you want, when you want.  There are several places at Boardwalk that are supposed to be fun.  ESPN?  Jellyrolls?  If he's read the Harry Potter books, he can go to Universal for the day.  Oh, he will have so much fun!

I can see the hesiation to go alone at 26, I probably wouldn't have done it, but doesn't he have a buddy that can go with him to hang out with. At least he wouldn't get bored and he would have a wing man. I'm sure if he said he was paying for park tix and the campground, I'm sure someone would go. Just split gas and food. They can get two tents and just take a trip and stay at FW. When I was 26, we didn't fly anywhere, it was always road trips. Some of my best memories.

Best Regards,

Norm

My 26 year old son has over 600 reward dollars on his  Visa Reward card (Disney). He needs to take a week vacation before the end of June.

He is hesitant to go alone. I have volunteered to accompany him, but I don't think that is what he really had in mind :rofl2:

Any way, what would you suggest for him  to make the most of his 600+ reward dollars. Air fares from the Mid west look a bit high right now, but I will monitor them. How do I convince him he can have a good time going alone. If I don't he may end up taking an ex girlfriend (Psycho) and her kid >:D ::) ::). Please help.......

Let me add he is quite good looking with a body builder's well,  um....body. :smug: Maybe I should start a matchmaker thread :) :)

I have a 27 year old daughter who loves Disney. She actually did do a solo trip a couple of years ago. She said it was fun because she got to do what she wanted when she wanted. She also said taking advantage of the single rider lines was wonderful.

I am sure your son will have a good time :wiz:

I have a DD21. Does he do WOW?  :D

Maybe he could go to that other park with the big geetar motel not run by a mouse surrounded by all those bright lights with all them there purrrrty drinks on the counters. This  :welcome2: would be right at home in that there place with the big ol fancy painted wooden chairs settin' out on the porch...;)

Seriously though, I can see where a single guy could have a lot of fun meeting new people at the clubs in the evenings. It'd be great if he found a guy friend to take along to enjoy the scenery... :o