Free Hersheypark tickets at Giant Food & Martins registers...

YEAH!!!! It's that time of year again! Just saw it in the weekly Giant ad... For the week of June 19 - Spend $50 on Pepsi/Kraft/Oscar Meyer products and get One Free HP ticket. Spend $75 and get TWO FREE HP Tickets. This is before coupons so if you're handy with couponing this could be an especially good deal.

It'll print out automatically on a catalina that you take directly to HP's ticket window. There's also another catalina deal running right now that'll print a $4 off your next order coupon when you buy 5 oscar meyer lunchmeats - which also count in the pepsi HP promo.

It's not disney, but free tix are free tix, and I know we've got some MD, VA, W.VA & PA fiends among us who could enjoy them... :banana:

Just wanted to update... Today, Thursday, June 23, is scheduled to be the last day of the promo. DD10 & I popped into our local Giant food and got two free tickets last night. DD21 got hers today. Anybody else get groceries this week just for the free HP tickets?

If anyone is planning to do it, be sure to check out the Oscar Meyer lunchmeats - those were buy 1 get 1 free plus if you buy 5 in the same transaction it'll print an extra $4 coupon to use on your next order. Another good deal IMO were the Kraft BBQ sauces for $1 that had an attatched $2 coupon for canisters of Koolaid & Country Time mixes when you bought 2 BBQs. Since the drink mixes were 2 for $4 that was like getting another free bonus...

My fridge is full of lunchmeats & cheeses. Given another few weeks of this - and the ability to actually coordinate my plan of attack in advance with coupons - I'm afraid I could become one of those couponing food hoarders with a garage too full to park a car in after storing stuff they'll never eat but had to buy b/c it was cheap or free... :rofl2: