I ran across this site a few days ago, and have spent a good deal of time reading all the posts. Sure brings back some memories which go back all the way to the opening of WDW. My wife and I went for the first time the October WDW opened and have returned periodically since.

Some of the best times in my life were camping at the Fort. Started out in a tent at $10.00 per night in 1972 and have gone the full route, popup, travel trailer, 5th wheel, and now class A. Prices sure aren't what they used to be.  :dance:  Gone are the days of a ticket book for $9.00 which included those highly valuable "E" tickets. (I think I still have some around here). But at the time, WDW was a magical place. Nothing like it had ever existed in Florida. Since I live about 30 min. away, it was a regular day trip.

We started taking our son when he was just 6 months old and one of our greatest joys was watching his eyes light up at all the colors, sights, and sounds. I also remember the times I carried him in his backpack carrier and listened to him giggle as he was drooling down my neck.  WDW, Epcot, and the Fort have now become an annual short vacation for my son, daughter-in-law, and two granddaughters and thy are making their own special memories now.

Once again, thanks to the founders of this site and to all that post your wonderful trip reports and to those that keep us old timers abreast of the happenings at the Fort and WDW.

Yep, Jen and Chris have done an awesome job on this site! 

I envy you that you live so close and have been to WDW and the Fort so many times.  Don't be afraid to share some of your adventures with us here.  It keeps us folks who live so far away sane in between trips (well, as sane as we can be given who we are anyhow...)