What can I use to make an Amer Girl sized Mickey Lamp Post?

DD10 has Lanie's camper and she really wants her own lamp post. Since the dolls are 18" tall it should probably be at least 22" tall or so and the head should be bigger than a doll's head. I was in walmart the other day and tried fitting two of the smaller solar pathlights together end to end. That'd work well for the light in a pinch but I still have no clue what to use for the head/ears or a bottom so it'd stand on it's own.

How about it... you all are used to looking at big ones, what would you use for a 4ft x 2ft doll size camper? Help me make some Disney magic American Girl style...

hmmmm... wonder if I could find a little 1/3 AG scale purple flamingo somewhere too...

I don't have kids, so I don't know exactly how big an American Girl doll is, but...  How about using a plastic softball for the head and pingpong balls for ears?  You could probably find one of those electric candlesticks that they sell at Christmas for the base.  Glue it all together and tada!!!  Mini-Mickey Lamp!

I don't have kids, so I don't know exactly how big an American Girl doll is, but...  How about using a plastic softball for the head and pingpong balls for ears?  You could probably find one of those electric candlesticks that they sell at Christmas for the base.  Glue it all together and tada!!!  Mini-Mickey Lamp!

Perfect Lisa, I forgot what size the American Dolls were. I'm lucky not to have them YET!. I applaud thee! :rofl2:

Perfect Lisa, I forgot what size the American Dolls were. I'm lucky not to have them YET!. I applaud thee! :banana:

Thanks Norm!

Perfect Lisa, I forgot what size the American Dolls were. I'm lucky not to have them YET!. I applaud thee! :wave1:

Thanks Norm!

Seriously Lisa - Great Work!