From the Disney Parks blog...

MERCH4739473-613x408.jpg

My fellow author Michelle Harker recently shared some Mother’s Day gift ideas from Disneyland park in a fun video. Many of the items that were discussed are also available at Walt Disney World Resort. With Mother’s Day only a few days away, I thought I’d share some additional ideas for those who still need to get a gift.

MERCH7284847-613x774.jpg

I love the new sketch-style, travel tote bags that I found at World of Disney in Downtown Disney Marketplace. I was also happy to see that we had additional items from the Disney Collection by Vera Bradley available in that location (select styles are also currently available the Disney Parks online store).

MERCH3892834958-613x478.jpg

I love giving my mother jewelry from Disney Parks. I spotted a few different Minnie Mouse themed necklaces during my visit.

Other options include cosmetics and accessories from our Beautifully Disney collection, which are available at many locations such as Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace and online.

MERCH27594734-613x514.jpg

Finally, I found a few handbags and accessories by Dooney & Bourke, Disney-themed Chamilia jewelry (my mother’s favorite) and a fun tee-shirt with a variety of fashionable Minnie Mouse icons.

Happy Mother’s Day!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/05/last-minute-gift-ideas-for-mothers-day-from-disney-parks/