Animal Kingdom Park Hours?

I'm looking forward to the new night time stuff at AK while we're there in June, but I noticed something weird.  The park hours show they close at 9pm each night.  However, Rivers of Light is at 9:15.  Sunset isn't until 8:15 so it would be hard to see the lights and stuff in Pandora if they close at 9:00.  Maybe it's a mistake?

Lately, they have really been dragging their feet when it comes to updating their calendars. They want us to plan our dining reservations six months in advance, and FP's 60 days out, but then they wait until just a few weeks out to release final park hours. 

The 9:15 ROL with a 9:00 park close is similar to what they do with Fantasmic at DHS. So, I don't think it's an error. And the 9 pm close of Pandora might be right. People walking around looking at glowing plastic plants aren't spending money. So, close the place down and save on labor and black light expenses. 

Calendar adjustments will be made closer to June.  I expect that Pandora will be open past 9, but you never know.

TCD