2013 Disney Dooney & Bourke Unreleased Samples Trunk Sale announced...

I've been anxiously awaiting this news... The wdw merchandising special events team has announced that May 25 will be the day the new Rainbow Collection will debut at Trend-D in DTD. Along with the debut they'll offer the opportunity to have your new bag signed by Ian Ray. More importantly though, there'll be a special sale of the unreleased samples. Starla and I attended the first trunk sale last July and it was fabulous. Not just a sale but there was an entertainment component with wdw entertainment CMs before the doors opened that morning.

It's killing me that I may miss this year's sale. I'm currently checking air & amtrak but the holiday weekend is not conducive to a last minute shopping trip. If you're anywhere in the vicinity of DTD on May 25 though, I would highly encourage you to go check it out. As soon as I get done pouting, I'll post some pics and details of last summer's sale for those who might be considering whether to get up early and head for Trend-D. 

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/05/new-dooney-bourke-rainbow-collection-to-debut-at-tren-d-at-the-walt-disney-world-resort/

LOL I'd trade you a Coach or two. Haven't used mine in years. Actually, the ladies on the disney dooney fb group do sell Cooach to fund their DD&B addictions all the time...