From the Disney Food Blog...

Shula’s Steak House Announces Father’s Day Special!
Jun 13th, 2013 by AJ.

FYI — it’s Father’s Day this weekend! If you haven’t made plans yet, I’ve got a great deal for ya today.

Shula’s Steak House at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel is offering a special for Father’s Day!

It may be last minute, but I know Dad will love a visit to this incredible restaurant (and so will you!). The steaks are out of the this world (I highly recommend the bigger-than-my-head cowboy ribeye); and the sides are not only delicious, but can feed an army. Plus, you can’t skip the awesome chocolate souffle and apple crisp for dessert.

Eat Like a Legend at Shula’s Steak House — and Get $25 Bucks Back!

Score extra points! Make sure Dad knows he’s the MVP of your family on Father’s Day at Shula’s Steak House — AND receive a $25 gift certificate for his next visit to Shula’s at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort!

Wanna know if it’s worth the visit? Check out my most recent Shula’s Steak House review here!

For reservations or more information, guests can call 407-934-1362! Offer expires 9/15/2013. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit one certificate per table.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/06/13/shulas-steak-house-announces-fathers-day-special/