From Chip & Co...

Since Walt Disney World has released two new discount this week, we have all been crunching numbers. Free Dining versus Room Discount, or Free Dining and Room Discount (split vacations), which works better for my vacation dates?

One discount that stays pretty consistent is the Annual Passholder discount. Room discounts of up to 35% off are now available for selected nights for stays August 16 through September 26, 2013. Book by 9/26/13. Not all resorts available for all dates.

Proof of valid Adult Passholder ID required at check-in. Additional per-adult charges apply for more than two adults per room.

Annual passes can be bought at any time, but not activated until the first time that you use them.

I bought mine months ago, but they don’t “start” until my September vacation. 

TICKET BENEFITS

Passholders and their guests (up to 2 guests per visit) can get special savings of $4 off adult admission (ages 10 and up) and $3 off child admission (ages 3-9) at the following places:

• DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
  • Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park

Specially Ticketed Events at the Magic Kingdom Park - Watch for discounts on “Day Of” admission price for the following special ticket events at the Magic Kingdom Park:

Discount is only available on selected nights, based on a limited availability, and does not apply to “Advance Sales” admission price for these special ticket events. The Passholder may purchase up to a total of four discount tickets. The discount is available on select nights and is based on availability. Proof of valid Passholder I.D. required at time of pickup.

AMC Theatres Pleasure Island 24 - Receive $2 off adult evening admission price. Offer is valid for the Passholder only and not valid with any other offer or discount.

Disney Dining

Annual Pass holders receive a 10% discount during various meal periods at select Walt Disney World Resort Table-Service locations. Reserve online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463, unless otherwise noted.

http://www.chipandco.com/walt-disney-worlds-annual-pass-discount-160824/