One of my renters was two months behind on his rent and offered me his tow dolly for his past due rent. He had a dune buggy he would tow with truck but had to sell it. So I agreed and I now own a tow-master tow dolly. As some of you know I don't own a RV but someday I'll talk DW into buying one. My daily non-work driver is Yukon XL. To big to tow. My DW has a Lexus 400H, hybrid, but it is an all-wheel drive. We are borrowing a friends class c next month for a long weekend and I'd like to take DW car with us. I can't find a conclusive answer about towing a all-wheel drive hybrid. We will be driving about 275 miles to beaver lake in Arkansas. Is it going to mess up anything on the car? Or is it fine to tow it since its only 275 miles. Dealer was no help. They said they only recommend using a tow company to tow it. Lol. I explained to the kid I wanted to tow it behind the RV and he said he wouldn't recommend it because they only recommend using a tow company. So I said thanks and hung up.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Thanks I looked again in the owners manual and I did find it this time. It wasn't under RV towing. They called it dinghy towing. Lol

And it says do not tow with four tires on the ground. Since its an all wheel drive I'm not going to risk towing it at all. Thanks. I use a mini van for my vending business and its front wheel drive so I'm just going to bring it.