So here's the catch, we usually do the military salute tickets for our trips but the black out dates are during our December trip.  Hubs will be coming in on the last leg of our trip and we are looking at 3-5 days for him.  Any ideas on the best deals?  

Shades of Green.

There are several options depending on what you need/want.

An example of what they have is a 4 day non hopper through shades of green is $270 while a 4 day non hopper through undercover tourist is $290. If you want 4 day hopper with water parks and more option it will run you  $336 at shades of green while a similar ticket at UT will be $351.

Id post the link, but IE doesn't allow that. So, do a search for Shades of Green Tickets and peruse your options. You can also check your local MWR or ITT tickets and see what they have.

And they are legal........

Shades of Green.

There are several options depending on what you need/want.

An example of what they have is a 4 day non hopper through shades of green is $270 while a 4 day non hopper through undercover tourist is $290. If you want 4 day hopper with water parks and more option it will run you  $336 at shades of green while a similar ticket at UT will be $351.

Id post the link, but IE doesn't allow that. So, do a search for Shades of Green Tickets and peruse your options. You can also check your local MWR or ITT tickets and see what they have.

And they are legal........

Thanks!  I've been wanting to check out Shades for awhile so I'll run over there during our trip.  I'd like to stay legal, seems like going the other way to save a few could end up costing you more in the long run.