Lack of Christmas decorations

Every year my husband and I visit the FW Campsites to see the Christmas decorations that the campers put up on their campsite. We went tonight, but it looked like half the campers and their decorations were not there this year.  I was wondering if anyone knew what happened. Did we miss a loop?? IDK

We truly enjoyed seeing everyone's creative decorations, but (again) did not see that much this time.

There have been several of the major decorators that are either not there this year or are not decorating.

The lady usually in 114 is not at the Fort this year, and I'm guessing their friend that is usually across the way from there is not there either.

The folks on 400 that had a display facing the main road are not at the Fort.

The lady on the corner of 700 I believe has reduced her decorating. Her spouse passed away. Her friend across the way, not sure how much she decorated either.

Check out the 1600 loop, site 707, and perhaps loop 1200 (I think that's where they are at). Those are 3 very nice displays that should be up.