Memory Maker & Magic Bands

I just ordered Memory Maker.  I figured I would try it out this time since my DD will be wanting to visit A lot of characters and we will be have multiple FP+ to visit the princesses.

When I put in my reservation number it is only allowing it to tie to 1 Magic Band.  Is there a way to tie it to multiple Magic Bands?  I will not be with the family all the time and wondering how I would get any pictures I got taken would be tied to the account.

Memory maker is only tied to one band on the account. This band is the "owner" and is the only one able to download the photos.

It doesn't matter how the photos end up in your account, you can download every photo you see. So as long as the other bands in your party are linked to your account, then the photos scanned to their bands will show up in your account. And again, as long as you can see them, you can download them.

So if your party is separated and everyone has photos scanned to their bands, then they will all show up in your account for your to download. 

Memory maker is only tied to one band on the account. This band is the "owner" and is the only one able to download the photos.

It doesn't matter how the photos end up in your account, you can download every photo you see. So as long as the other bands in your party are linked to your account, then the photos scanned to their bands will show up in your account. And again, as long as you can see them, you can download them.

So if your party is separated and everyone has photos scanned to their bands, then they will all show up in your account for your to download. 

Thanks. Just making sure they would show up in the account.