300 loop sites: need your opinion

I'm faxing my site request list to Disney tomorrow and wanted the opinion of someone whose familiar with the 300 loop. My first three choices are

307, 329, 316

I think 307 is definitely our first choice, but not sure if I should switch 316 and 329. We'd prefer not to be crammed right beside another site. 329 has the trail to the fishing canal, which I don't mind, it's better than starting at the side of another camper. 

I'm also not opposed to 334 or 335. If anyone thinks either of those are better.

Thoughts?

334 and 335 are our favorites.  If it's long enough for you, 333 also.

Those 3 sites are on the outside curve of the loop, about halfway through, so you don't line up side-by-side with anyone and there's a good bit of space in between the sites.  They also have high bushes in the back, so feel nice and private overall.

They're also a very short walk to the entrance to the canal dog walk (if you need that).

One word of warning - they are right under some really massive cypress trees - which are beautiful, but if they're shedding will come down like snow and you'll be picking them out of your windshield wipers for months.  ;)

Here's 333 from 2008.  This was right around when they pulled out a lot of invasive vegetation and replanted.  It doesn't look quite this sparse now, although it is pretty wide open where you see the Cypress knees...

3741859094_7e9d7ee00f_z.jpg

Looking out back of site

3741065733_58f4ede28f_z.jpg

Looking towards 334

3741065639_27ccd8a497_z.jpg

3741858480_60da7e945a_z.jpg

3741064173_2ba5393418_z.jpg