I just ran across "WDW Magazine" - which is an online only magazine.  From their website...

Inside WDW Magazine

WDW Magazine is an online monthly publication full of great WDW information. We have helpful articles, amazing pictures and videos and just downright helpful topics. Here’s what’s inside each months issue -

• Feature articles – we choose one topic each month and cover it in depth with several articles
  • First Time Visitor Corner – a special section for first time guests
  • The Best of WDW – a look at the best Disney World has to offer a hotel, an attraction and a restaurant are featured each month
  • Bring the Magic Home – a look at how to bring WDW to your house
  • What I love most about WDW – a fans view
  • Helping Hands – for those that need some extra help
  • Around the World – you’ll find THE NEWS in and around WDW, the little things that people sometimes miss, Did You Know (interesting facts) and the Wonderful World of Disney (a look outside of WDW)
  • The Back Pages – our photo contest and more …

Each article has videos which play right in the magazine and really stunning pictures.

There are now 3 versions. The original is on the Apple Newsstand for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can access it through the iTunes store. Second comes the Google Play version for Android Devices. The fn is a web based version available anywhere you can access the internet.

http://www.wdw-magazine.com/

You can view the entire Dec 2013 issue for free on the website.  I haven't looked through it all, but scanned quickly and there are lots of great photos and some video as well.

1 yr online web subscription = $47.99

There are also iPhone and Android apps available.  I'm not sure how the subscription/pricing works with those.

While the subscription price is a little steep, they're running a special now on back issues...

10517548_896211340395824_178304264833251

• 3 months later...