Now before I get berated, I fully understand the idea of getting rid of the Fort Trams and going with busses (but you can't make me like it).

Some of the long time inhabitants may be able to answer this question or two.

Is it just me, or when the trams were around it seemed like they ran a lot more often then the busses.  I feel like you didn't have to wait more than 5 to 10 minutes to catch a ride. And they loaded and unloaded a lot faster.

Did the golf carts start up or get more popular when they trams disappeared?

Did the bus service start to get slower as more golf carts got rented and ridership dropped?

Or did the bus service frequency drop off first, driving more people to rent carts (Bean counters win win)?

Or do the busses run just a frequently as the trams did?

When did they allow private carts into the parks, and I thought originally no gas powered vehicles other than cars/campers were allowed?

I would love to see them supplement the busses with something smaller in between the bus runs.  Like a 2 or 3 cart tram or maybe a hay wagon type cart..  That way, they have the bus service for the mobility devices and passengers, and something in between for others so you don't have to wait so darn long to get somewhere.

It felt like a 15 to 20 minute wait between busses this weekend... I'm sure it wasnt that long but it sure felt like it.